(Based at John Wayne Airport, KSNA)
The Flight Coordinator serves as the central point of contact for aircraft scheduling between Capital Jet Management aircraft owners and flight crew and maintenance personnel. The position is responsible for scheduling the aircraft and crew, under the supervision of the Director of Operations, and for arranging all services in conjunction with scheduled trips.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of a flight in conjunction with the Director of Operations.
- Assists the Director of Operations & Chief Pilot in ensuring that FAA regulations are complied with for both Part 135 & 91 flights.
- Coordinates aircraft schedules working with Operations, Maintenance, and Aircraft Owners directly.
- Assists with customer requests, questions and concerns.
- Liaises with maintenance, finance, and operations to ensure all aircraft are being operated in the safest way possible.
- Maintains constant communications with the crew and passengers regarding the status of trip details.
College degree preferred.
Private aviation experience preferred but not required.
Skills and Abilities
Familiarity with G-Suite and Google Products.
Ability to work in a fast-pace and dynamic environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English.
Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
Applicants must currently be located in, or willing to relocate to, Southern California. Capital Jet Management offers an industry leading salary and benefits package.